Pages

May 3, 2012

Star Trails at Last

It would seem that once again I have let quite a time go by without a post. I just started a new job, so that is my excuse this time. As for this photo I am quite excited by it actually. I have been trying to do this for quite some time. What this photo is is actually a composite of about 10 exposures taken just seconds apart. I have been looking for a free program that lets me do this, and I have finally found one. You simply add all the photos in and click a button and it smushes them all together and gives you star trails. It will let me make some really cool photos once the clouds go away for the summer because I will be able to set my camera up all night, set to take an exposure every 5 seconds or so, then combine them all into one great big amazing shot with nice long trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment